Fisher’s is an Australian-owned company located in Morwell, Victoria providing custom wood treatment to manufacturers and wholesalers utilising TRU-CORE, the most advanced wood treating technology in the world – capable of penetrating normally regarded hard to treat species.
Why Fisher’s Timber Preservation
- Treatment is to global specifications that exceed AS 1604.
- Operate a state-of-the-art treatment facility.
- Specialized capability in dry after treatment technology is suitable for structural and engineered wood products up to 17 metres in length and 26 m3 per charge.
- Constantly perform analytical in-house testing; NATA registered laboratories analysis; and external audit of our treatment process.
- Certified ISO 9001-2008 company (Cert no. QEC8217)
- Over 60 years of experience working with timber, and are quality focused and regarded as a reputable company in Australia.