5 Facts About TRU-CORE Wood For Life®
FULL PENETRATION; PROTECTED TO THE CORE
Penetrates heartwood & sapwood more deeply, glue lines of engineered wood products and other wood types that cannot be penetrated by other processes.
PROTECTED AGAINST ROT, BORERS, TERMITES & MOULD
Termite, decay and mould actives delivered deep into the core.
DURABLE FOR EXTERIOR & SAFE FOR INTERIOR
Provides durability with globally accepted protection components that are not harmful.
MINIMIZES NATURAL TENDENCY TO DISTORT
Low liquid uptake.
CODEMARK™ CERTIFIED TRU-CORE WOOD FOR LIFE® PRODUCTS
Certification of conformity that complies with the Building Code
- 5 Facts About TRU-CORE Wood For Life®
- Blog Home Page
- Brochures & Flyers
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Guide for Treatment
- Laboratory Analysis Certificates
- Latest News
- Levels of Treatment – Hazard Class Guide
- Safety Data Sheet
- Search Results Page
- Terms and Conditions of Treatment Process
- TRU-CORE vs LOSP
- TRU-CORE Wood for Life® Protection System